Wednesday 8 June 2011

NARS Blush/Bronzer Trio - A must have!

Sorry for blurring out the mirror but there was a beautiful "up-the-nose" shot of me which I wasn't so keen on...
This compact is £39 and it contains Orgasm Blush (5g) Albatross Highlighting powder (2.7) and Laguna Bronzing powder (7.3g). The bronzer looks so scary in the pan doesn't it? It's actually a pretty pretty build-able colour.
The packaging is a hard compact with a material casing - matte black which after having literally only swatched the products has gotten dirty :( Boo Nars I like my make up clean! The compact closes with a zip which is quite handy. I just wish the packaging didn't attract so much dirt! Apart from that however I like Nars packaging, it doesn't stand out but it seems quite classy, like the grown up items of my make up collection (ie not pink/sparkly). 
Swatch time?
Top to Bottom: Laguna Bronzer, Orgasm Blush, Albatross Highlighter
You might be able to see from the swatches that each product has a hint of gold glitter which isn't completely obvious that it makes you look like a disco ball but it's very pretty in my opinion. All the colours compliment each other in the palette and it's great for someone wanting to try the products for the first time because separately the blush and highlighter would have cost £20.50 each and the bronzer £24 and although the products in the palette aren't full sized you get a very generous amount!
I'm really happy with this product and I'm sure it'll be one which I use regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment