Friday 17 June 2011

Simply VIP (Simple) - something you should all check out for skincare!

I signed up to Simply VIP (Simple skincare) a while ago and completely forgot until I received a birthday 50% off code (the code is actually valid up to 31 days after your birthday!). I decided to take advantage of the 50% discount and ordered the "bride to be" product set. I bought this, not because I'm getting married (I don't think the boyfriend would be impressed if I got married on the sly) but because the gift set contained a variety of products all of which I liked the look of!
This is what I received, Simple estimates that the postage priced at £3 will take around 10 days however mine arrived 3 days after dispatch. The items are all in a little simple cosmetic bag:
Okay, so it's not the cutest but it is a nice little surprise!
The products included are:
  • Kind To Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub
  • Kind To Skin Pore Minimising Toning Cleanser
  • Radiance Eye Cream
  •  Kind To Lips Intensive Lip Moisturiser 
  • Vital Vitamin Day Cream
The set is normally £19.99 and although I purchased it at 50% off the original price is still great value.
I've not used anything properly yet, I did try out the Lip moisturiser which seems lovely but I'll post some reviews on the other products if anyone is interested.
I bought these products from: http://www.simple.co.uk/simplyvip/ where there are lots more gift sets which I'd like to try out! 




5 comments:

  1. I love their moisturisers and I repurchased my umpteenth bottle today so I'll definitely have a look at that link! Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their skin care too, I have really sensitive skin and it is one of the only brands which doesn't irritate my skin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simple toner and moisturiser, really sorted my skin out!! Would love to see review posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll post some reviews on the products after using them for a little bit, I'll link you to them if you like :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of Simple and this looks like quite the selection!I am especially addicted to the purifying lotion which I use as a make-up remover.
    Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete