Monday 26 September 2011

Beauty swap with Lizzie!

A little while ago me and Lizzie from Cupcakes and Cosmetics decided to do a little beauty swap! I speak to Lizzie quite a lot via Twitter and she's so lovely so it was nice to my first ever swap with her!
You can see what I sent Lizzie here.
Unfortunately I can't show you have beautifully Lizzie packaged my goodies as my mum (accidentally) deleted the pictures I had taken when I had first received the package!
I was really happy with everything Lizzie included so I thought I'd share my experiences with the products, with you guys!
Batiste Dry shampoo 
I've never tried the Batiste Hint of colour dry shampoo before but I much prefer it to others that I've tried, it's also a really good size as I normally find the other tubes don't last for very long - this one is a little bigger!
Models Own nail polish "Lilac Dream"
My first ever Models Own nail polish, I've wanted to try this brand for a while and the colour Lizzie sent me is just gorgeous, I really like it and I've worn it pretty much none stop since it arrived!
Hello Kitty nail set
Anyone who knows me knows that I love Hello Kitty, and this little nail set is so handy for travelling as it's really compact it's so cute!
Soap and Glory Hand food
I was really happy to receive this as I have the larger version of this but it's just not practical as you can't really just pop it into your bag! As you can see this one has been used quite a bit and has a permanent place in my bag.
It's quite strange actually because we both sent each other this lip gloss (in different shades) I've not used this lipgloss much as I mostly tend to stick to lipstick however it's a really pretty sheer colour which I think would look lovely on it's own but also really pretty over a pink lipstick (MAC's creme cup, maybe?) to add a glossy, shimmery finish! 

I was really really happy with my goodies, so thank you very much Lizzie! Visit Lizzie's blog here x

No comments:

Post a Comment