Tuesday 6 December 2011

Eyelash Junkie's Heaven!

You all know I'm a lover of fake eyelashes so you can imagine, I'm sure, just how happy I was when I found a fabulous website offering quality lashes from just 99p! Too good to be true? I thought the same, usually when things retail at such a low price the P&P charges are extortionate. Again, not the case P&P charges start from standard 2nd class postage for FREE! The website: Eyelash Palace (link) doesn't just sell false eyelashes it also sells a wide range of accessories, also at amazing prices!
I'm going to share with you my 2nd order from Eyelash Palace, that's right I loved my first order so much I went back again!
As you can see one pair of lashes (left) has a MAC sticker, however these lashes are not advertised as MAC on the site so it seems to be an unintentional mistake. Whilst I'm aware this may put off some it doesn't really bother me as I  love the lashes.

Don't get me wrong, these aren't the best quality lashes in the world but they're far better than you'd expect for 99p each. They do have a slight plastic-y feel to them but once you're wearing them this isn't at all obvious. They're also re-usable. 
Some of the lashes do come with a little tube of glue but I haven't used it as I have an amazing eyelash glue which I swear by (post coming soon!).
So far I've worn the 107 Lashes (the ones labelled MAC) so here are a few pictures for you to check them out for yourself.
I love these lashes, and they're becoming a fast favourite. Where do you get your lashes from?

7 comments:

  1. these look great and I will definitely be checking out this site! I usually get my eyelashes from ebay as you can get 10 for about £2! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lashes. I have a tough time putting on fake lashes but love seeing them on others. What eyeshadow color do you have on? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emma: Ooh, my friend gets lashes of ebay I'll have to try them out for myself! xxx
    @Kirstie: Thank you, I (think) I'm wearing "Creep" and "Gunmetal" from the UD Naked palette the colours are a lot more pigmented but this picture was taken after a days wear so it's faded a little. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've only worn fake lashes on a number of occasion.the last one being my wedding.but i def want to start wearing them more often! esp on the weekends!happy holidays! hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am hosting 3 great giveaways, 2 of which end at midnight, tonight :) xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out your blog :) I love wearing lashes! x

      Delete
  5. i will have to share this website with my sister, she just got into wearing fake lashes. thanks for sharing! i use sonia kashuk's glam lashes every now and then, but it is rare since i dont like to be bothered applying them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh, I find that the more I wear lashes the less time they take to apply x

      Delete